Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Enchanted Rock

Pin It Now! This past weekend we went on our annual backpackpacking trip to Enchanted Rock. Forth year in a row, baby! I think this is the first year I didn't have to hike while being big and pregnant or carrying a baby. Both of my kids hiked the entire way. I'm so proud of my little campers. It's only a flat, one mile hike into the primitive sites, so it's perfect for families who want to take their little ones on a low-key backpacking trip. We only stay one night, so it's easy to pack light. We still use our 2-man tent for the four of us. Cozy.
Denny and his friend Hallei
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Denzil and Ashlyn filtering water
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Beautiful Ashlyn. She loves her hat. I need to make her a new one... this is the one I made last summer, so it's pretty beat up.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Ashlyn and Hallei catching tadpoles
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The fam damily
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Denny's such a pimp
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

2 comments:

Kathi said...

Love this!! I talked to your Mom today - YEAH!!! I even heard JPs voice - double YEAH!!! - LOL

I love your little fam damily ;)

Melinda said...

Love the pictures- thanks for sharing. Your kids are darling. It's great you got to spend some time in the great outdoors.